Social Psychology: Fourth Edition
Using an engaging narrative, this textbook demonstrates how social processes are inherently interconnected by uniquely applying underlying and unifying principles throughout the text. With its comprehensive coverage of classic and contemporary research―:illustrated with real-world examples from many disciplines, including medicine, law, and education―:Social Psychology 4th Edition connects theory and application, providing undergraduate students with a deeper and more holistic understanding of the factors that influence social behaviors.
New to the 4th Edition:
- Each chapter now features 1-2 'culture' boxes, focusing on cross-cultural research on social psychological phenomena.
- Each chapter now features 1-2 'hot topic' boxes, where we highlight cutting edge and emerging findings.
- Many references updated throughout, with over 700 new references.
- A more comprehensive and user-friendly set of online supplementary resources will accompany the new edition.
- New co-author Heather Claypool of Miami University of Ohio.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 740 pages
- Eliot R. Smith (Author), Diane M. Mackie (Author), Heather M. Claypool (Author)
- Psychology Press: 4 edition (1 Dec. 2014)
- Health, Family Lifestyle
|The message text:|
Flea Biology and Control: The Biology of the Cat Flea Control and Prevention with Imidacloprid in Small Animals
The Life Of Horace Greeley: With Graphic Notices Of Important Historical Events, Political Movements, And Eminent Journalists, Politicians And Statesmen Of His Times